Thursday 6 December 2012

Thank You


Hi everyone, my its cold out there today - no snow where I live, but its cold and very windy!  So I am happy to be back from work and indoors in the warm!

I think I am pretty much done with my Christmas cards, so some of you might be pleased to know that you won't see any on here for a few months - though I have just got some fab new Christmassy digi stamps so maybe there will be a couple more this side of Christmas... :-)

Anyway, onto the card here. Something simple, and pretty quick too!  I've used the Spellbinders hexagon die to cut three shapes out of a really pretty backing paper from the Kraftyhands Vintage Chic Boutique CD, stuck them down and put some faux stitching around the edge, and stamped a sentiment in the corner. 

I am adding this card to the following challenge as I think it definitely fits the bill!
Moving Along With The Times - Clean and Simple
Make It Monday - Linky Party #118

Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - Vintage Chic Boutique CD set
Spellbinders - Hexagon
Letraset - black fine line drawing pen
Rubber stamp sentiment - unknown

4 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card Mandy.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, Ah this is lovely, what a great creation, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. CAS. I checked out your other posts too and you have some really beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    I stopped by from MIM. You feel free to stop on my blog too (my projects are 76 and 177).

    Happy crafting. K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card Mandy..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x