Tuesday 19 March 2013

Strawberries!


Morning everyone!  Today I have a colourful cheery card with Eleanor and Lily eating strawberries to share with you.  Its one of the pre-coloured digis from Lacy Sunshine that you can find along with tons of other yummy digis in Lacy Sunshine Shop.

I've had this paper pad for ages, it was free with a magazine some time last year I think, and this is the first time that I used any paper from it - oops, I really do have too much craft stuff... :-)

Materials Used:
Lacy Sunshine - Eleanor and Lily Strawberries pre-coloured digi
Raspberry Road Designs - Summer Goodness paper pad
Core'Dinations - So Mod card stack
Craftwork Cards - white scalloped edge card blank
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Nice image and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. I love that digi and you've used it beautifully. Fab, clean and fresh.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol she is fun.. love her glasses
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Mandy, love the gorgeous papers you have used and the fabulous image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Mandy, its so pretty and summery! Love the layout too x
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Mandy, I love the red paper you've used x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x