Friday 19 April 2013

Weekly Panda Post - 19th April 2013


Morning crafty friends and followers!  This week I found myself in need of a congratulations card in a bit of a hurry.  So, thinking about what I could do on my way home from work I decided that a card created largely in Serif Craft Artist Professional using the gorgeous Party Paws digi kits could be my answer!  So here it is!  I created a topper simply using one image from the digi kit and adding the text "Congratulations!"  After printing, I cut it out and stuck it to a layer of pink Core'Dinations card - and hey presto one very quick card!

I'll take a few words to say how sad some of the events of this week have been - thinking in particular of the awful end to the Boston Marathon - and want to say keep safe and healthy to you.

Until next time.
Mandy x

I am adding this card to:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #136

Materials Used:
Crafters Companion - Party Paws Serif digi kit
Core'Dinations - pink card
Craftwork Cards - white square card blank

9 comments:

  1. aww its so cute and love the CAS design
    sorry for not being around much this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how CUTE is that???? I totally LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mandy, love the cute panda :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Mandy. I so like this kind of card, so why dont I ever make them myself! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I stopped by after seeing your card on MIM. This is an adorable image. It's perfect for the sentiment. Wonderful CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #9, #18, #234, #235, and #243.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card! Love the adorable panda image you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday..... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Mandy. I must have missed this digi kit, will have to have a look later. Love the image. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever and gorgeous card, Mandy! I love it!

    I have been wanting to visit your blog and am your newest follower! You are a talented Lady, for sure!

    ***I left a post on Penny's Admin blog regarding tomorrows challenge if you would please go and read it. So sorry for the late notice. I couldn't find an email address for you.

    Yes, a sad sad week for the USA with Boston and the Texas explosion. You stay safe and warm too, Mandy. Lots of hugs.

    Manderly
    xxxoooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x