Thursday 18 July 2013

Sunshine


Wow! How hot is it here in the UK at the moment!  Us Brits are never happy - we complain when its cold, when its raining, when its snowing - all we want is the sun, then when we get it... well its too darned hot! 

So as the sun is shining, what better time to share this card I made recently using a really cute Bugaboo image of a girl going on vacation!  And although its pink, I have used yellow which is not a colour I would normally pick.  Its all part of my use up the card in my stash (all that core'dinations card that is not pink, purple and blue - as those are the ones I always use, and end up with a stash of all the others...) So I teamed up some sunny paper and yellow card and this is the end result!

I am adding this card to the following:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #149

Materials Used:
Bugaboo - Knobby knee girl vacation digi
Copics - E000, E00, E01, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, YR23, YR27, R81, R83, R85, Y02, Y06, Y08, C0, C2, C4
Fancy Pants Designs - Beach Babe paper stack
DCWV - yellow card
Craftwork Cards - white square card blank

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x