Sunday 23 February 2014

Wix - Cherry Blossom Moon


Happy Sunday!  Today I have a card made using a brand new digi called "Wix - Cherry Blossom Moon" available in the Lacy Sunshine Crafters Candy Shoppe.  She is so pretty, and I love cherry blossom so this was a must have to add to my digi stamp collection!

I am adding this card to:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Linky Party #180

Materials Used:
Lacy Sunshine - Wix, Cherry Blossom Moon
Copics - E000, E00, E01, E02, E50, E51, E53, E57, E59, B91, B93, B95, G82, G85, G94, G99, R83, R85, V12, V15, V17
Tattered Lace - Oriental Embellishments die set (I used the corners and blossom)
Hunkydory - Eastern Promise paper pad, 7" x 7" white card blank

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy love the colour combo.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Mandy!! Love the beautiful colors, and great coloring!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautiful image Mandy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and fabulous coloring. I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look. My projects are #48 and #145.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x