Thursday 7 August 2014

Kraftyhands August Challenge - Sketch


It's time for a new Kraftyhands Challenge!  This month we have a sketch for you to play along with!  So please pop on over to take a look and join in!

  

I decided to do something a little different for my card, so instead of feminine or floral that I might normally do, I chose the Man About Town CD to use, and I have to say I was quite pleased with the result!

I am adding this card to the following:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #47 Anything Goes (square or rectangular)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 



Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - Man About Town CD
Core'Dinations - dark blue card
Tattered Lace - Hat and Cane embellishment die set
Hunkydory - white square card blank
Gold organza ribbon from stash

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Thanks for joining Fan-tastic tursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous male card Mandy. This CD is so versatile and I love the colourway you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Mandy very manly. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x