Thursday 11 December 2014

24 Days of Christmas - Day #11


Its time for the Santa boxes!!!! Yay! So today its our Christmas lunch at work!  Sadly a few people have already caught some nasty bug which means it won't be the full team :-( But I have made more than enough boxes for everyone (and they have room for 2-3 chocolates in each one!) so I'll be saving them so that everyone has one!


The boxes I have done for the lunch are the ones with the little handles (using the curvy keepsake dies), but I have also made pillow boxes, a gift card holder and "fry boxes" in the Santa theme - aren't they fun!

Stampin' Up Materials Used:
Stamp set - Holiday Cheer
Card - real red, black, silver foil
Punch - artisan label punch
Dies - curvy keepsake dies, gift card envelope, fry box, pillow box
Ribbon - real red 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x