Wednesday 19 July 2017

From My Kitchen Gift Tags


I thought I would share the "from my kitchen" gift tags that I made recently to take along to the craft fair last weekend.  Happy to say that I did sell a few packs of these, and I think I will also be  making some more to add to Christmas gifts that I will be making!


Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - Label Me Pretty, Brushstrokes, Fresh Fruit (retired) 
Punches - Pretty Label, Starburst, Angled Tag Topper (retired) 
Dies - Stitched Shape Framelits
Ink pads - Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Real Red 
Card - Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Real Red, Whisper White, Whisper White Thick card 
Other - Fast Fuse, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x