Thursday 24 August 2017

Cheers!


Goodness - where have the last couple of weeks gone?!  I've had a busy couple of weeks at work and home, but I have managed to squeeze in a little bit of crafting!

So, the card I am sharing with you today is for the men in your life (or anyone that likes drinking beer).  It is based on a couple of cards I saw on Facebook (sorry I did not make a note of the designers), and this is my take on it.

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamps - Mixed Drinks, Playful Backgrounds, Sassy Salutations (retired)
Designer Series Paper - Urban Underground (retired), Neutrals (retired)
Ink - Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x