Wednesday 21 August 2013

Its Dies and/or Punches over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #141


It's Wednesday - again, already!  So that means its time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week the theme is Dies and/or Punches.  Right up my street as I have a ton of dies, and use at least one on almost every card I make!

This week there are two prizes up for grabs, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Crafty Sentiment Designs - 3 digi images
The Paper Shelter - $20 gift certificate

I am adding this card to the following:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #154


Materials Used:
The Paper Shelter - Are U Ready My Friend coloured image
NitWit Collections - Cookin' Cookies paper collection
Spellbinder - labels two
Memory Box - precious snowflake die
Martha Stewart - snowflake border punch
Core'Dinations - brown card
Hunkydory - white square card blank
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the dotz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x