Thursday 29 August 2013

On Your Wedding Day


Hi folks!  Today I thought I would share a wedding card I made using the "Fire & Ice" technique demonstrated recently by the fabulous Sue Wilson on Create & Craft - this is my take on her card, so I hope I have done it justice!

I am adding this card to:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #155
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Embossing (embossing folders, brown card, centura pearl card and the mega flake are all more than 6 months old)

Materials Used:
Justrite - secret garden background stamp
Spellbinder/Heartfelt Creations - delicate asters
Spellbinder - dainty dots and garden lattice A4 embossing folders
Die-namics - fishtail flags stax, fishtail layers stax
IndigoBlu - autumn blaze mega flake, flitterglu
Cosmic Shimmer - iced snow glitter jewels, double sided adhesive sheet
Crafters Companion - snow white gold centura pearl card
Craftwork Cards - brown pearlescent card
Flat backed pearls from stash

6 comments:

  1. Very lovely card.Beautiful flowers
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So beautiful. Love the floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Wedding card Mandy,such gorgeous details.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh wow - its gorgeous ..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x