Wednesday 4 September 2013

Its Spooled Items over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #143


Its time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week the theme is Spooled items - so ribbon, trim, twine, lace etc.

I had this pretty rose image from Bugaboo Stamps - a little different the fun characters that we are used to seeing from Bugaboo!  But lovely all the same!

This week there are two prizes up for grabs, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Bugaboo Stamps - 7 digi images
Digi My World - $10 gift voucher

I am adding this card to the following:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #156


Materials Used:
Bugaboo Stamps - Faith block digi
Copics - YG61, YG63, YG67, R20, R21, R22
Creative Expressions - white crochet ribbon
Core'Dinations - pink card
Craftwork Cards - Vintage Rose paper pad, white square card blank
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful image - and coloured beautifully. So pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card I popped over from MIm xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Bugaboo Images and you have made a stunning presentation! Your design is clean, cohesive, and beautifully executed. I guess that is why it caught my eye at MIM.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    Please visit me at http://redoralee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - the lace is a great backdrop for the lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love the image too. Spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x