Tuesday 24 September 2013

Kraftyhands - Craft Nouveau Happy Birthday Sister

 

Happy Tuesday!  Today I thought I would share another card from the new Kraftyhands Craft Nouveau CD.  This is one of my favourites from the samples I have made - I love the colours of the backing papers, and isn't the lady pretty!

You can see the launch of the CD on Create and Craft on Tuesday 1st October at 11am and 3pm, so I hope you can tune in.  The Design Team have created some fab samples - it always amazes me how we all come up with such different things from the same "ingredients". 

I am adding this to the following:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #159

Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - Craft Nouveau CD
Core'Dinations - green card
Spellbinder - Venetian accents (border die)
Hunkydory - white square card blank
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mandy.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card ,love the image and papers
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and image Mandy Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x