Wednesday 11 February 2015

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #214 Embossing





It's time for another challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and the theme is Embossing - heat or dry.  I embossed the bubble gum machine glass with clear embossing powder, though you can't see it that well from these photos - will have to see if I can take any others that show it better!
There is one fabulous prize this week, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:

Sparkle N Sprinkle - 3 digi images / sets from the exclusive Sparkle N Sprinkle range

Materials Used:
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Bubble gum image and sentiment
Stampin' Up! - clear embossing powder
Core'Dinations - orange card
Hunkydory - white square card blank
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment and it is a brilliant card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea hun, I love that image! It's one I wouldn't normally go for but your card is so fab I might have to get out of my comfort zone x
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x