Saturday 18 April 2015

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Hi!  Today I have a quick Christmas card to share with you using a lovely stamp set from Stampin' Up! 

I am adding this card to the following:
Through The Craft Room Door - 14/04 - 20/04
The 12 Months of Christmas - #4 Anything Goes

Materials Used:
Stampin' Up! stamp set - Partridge and Pear
Stampin' Up! inks - Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Stampin' Up! card - watercolour paper
Stazon - jet black ink

2 comments:

  1. What a great CAS card! Thank you for Sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please come and join us again tomorrow for our new Anything goes challenge. I love visitors on my blog: http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x