Wednesday 29 April 2015

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #225 - Anything But Square

Goodness!  I can't believe that I have put up a blog post over the last week - I don't know where the time has gone!  However, what I do know is that it's time for another challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week the theme is Anything But Square.  So I went for a good old rectangle!

I guess you could say that I am going through a "clean and simple" phase of crafting at the moment - though I think that generally for my cards that is the case, I am definitely enjoying the simplicity of an image with a sentiment simply layered up on a card base - very effective don't you think?!

There are two fabulous prizes this week, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Bugaboo Stamps - 7 digi images
Little Blue Button Stamps - $10 gift certificate


I am adding this caard to the following:
Through The Craft Room Door - 28/04 - 04/05 Anything Goes 

Materials Used:
Little Blue Button Stamps - Miss Lily Sakura digi image
Copics - C0, C2, C3, R81, R83, R85, BG91, BG93, BG95, BG97, E00, E01, E02, E42, E43, E44, E47
Hunkydory - white card 

 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colouring on your CAS card and such a sweet image - thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x