Wednesday 2 September 2015

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #243 - Use a Sentiment


It's time for another challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week the theme is Use a Sentiment - nice and easy!

As soon as I saw the sentiments in this set I knew which one I wanted to use!  However, I could not find a suitable 60's stamp in my collection to use with it, so I chose this flower power image from My Craft Studio to make this cute notecard - perfect to send to friends just to say hello!
 
There are two fabulous prizes this week, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 3 digi images  
DeeDee's Digis - $15 gift certificate


Materials Used:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Black and white sentiments set 1
My Craft Studio - 60s image set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x