Saturday, 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!

Well I have to be honest, I don't often buy Halloween crafty goodies, but when I saw this stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn... well I just have to have it, as it is so cute!

I am adding this to the following:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 27/10/15 - 02/11/15
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes November 2015

Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn - Booyah stamp and die sets
Copics - C1, C2, C4, V15, V17, R81, YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18
Ranger Distress Inks - spiced marmalade, wilted violet
Crafters Companion - black card
Hunkydory - A6 white card blank

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cool Mandy, I can see why you had to purchase the stamp set, so so cute. I love the purple and orange background you have created as well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    TTCRD DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x