Wednesday 11 November 2015

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #253 - Use 3 of Something


It's time for another challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week the theme is use 3 of something.

I chose to use this beautiful ballet slippers image, and I was originally going to colour it in shades of ivory as I thought that would look really pretty - but as you can see when it came to it I used pink! I added 3 pink pearls to be my 3 of something.
 
There are three fabulous prizes this week, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Sparkle n Sprinkle - 3 digi images  
The Stamping Boutique - 2 digi images
Dis Digi Stamps - $12 gift certificate

I am adding this to:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes November 2015
 
Materials Used:
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Ballet Shoes
Copics -R81, R83, R85
Core'Dinations - pink card
Hunkydory - white 5 x 7 card blank
Pink pearls from stash  

1 comment:

  1. Hi hunnie, oh wow this one is just delish!
    I always take a peek when you post as a follower even if I don't comment but this one made me stop and browse alright!
    Just lush hun xx
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x