Thursday 2 June 2016

Watercolour Wings

I love the gorgeous Watercolor Wings stamp set by Stampin' Up! and had great fun creating this watercoloury effect card with two of the new 2016-18 In Colors - Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach!



I have to admit that I was very happy with how this card turned our - really not sure it was what I first intend, but it works for me!  I stamped onto watercolour card with the butterfly images, some images on wet card, some on dry, to get this fabulous effect - I love it and hope you do too!

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp Sets - Watercolor Wings, Endless Thanks
Ink Pads - Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White thick card, Watercolor card, Flirty Flamingo,
Other - Stampin' Spritzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x