Friday 27 May 2016

Picture Perfect Vintage Roses

It's time for another Floral Friday card, and today I thought I would treat you to a peek of the new Stampin' Up! In Colours coming next week - yes on the 1st June the new annual catalogue along with 5 new In Colours will be launched!  I have used Flirty Flamingo, one of my favourites (along with Peekaboo Peach) - so look out for some cards using both colours next week!

For this card I used the Lots of Love framelits to create a frame out of gold foil card to arrange the flowers and leaves that I stamped from the gorgeous Picture Perfect stamp set.  I hope you like it!

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Picture Perfect, Rose Wonder
Ink pads - Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Versamark
Dies - Lots of Labels framelits
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White thick card, gold foil sheets
Other - gold embossing powder, metallic sequins, fine tip glue, embossing biddy, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x