Monday 2 May 2016

Masculine Monday - Sea Street

Hi, I hope you are enjoying the long Bank Holiday weekend - I have to say the weather has been very changeable here this last week - sunshine, rain, high winds and even some sleet and snow! Come on Spring where are you?!
Today I have a quick man's card to share with you.  Do you struggle with cards for men?  I know I do, so I have set myself a challenge to make one male themed card each week for a weekly blog post called "Masculine Monday" so wish me luck!
 

Stampin' Up! Materials Used: 
Stamp sets - Sea Street, Something to Say 
Ink pads - Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red 
Card - Whisper White, Night of Navy 
Other - Circle framelits and punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x