Monday 16 May 2016

Vintage Leaves


Hello my crafting friends!  Today I have made a card suitable for both men and women, all year round - spring and summer, autumn, thanksgiving, and these leaves could also be paired up with some flower stamps or punches to make a pretty card.  

On some of the leaf images I inked the stamp in the lighter colour ink, then inked some of the edges up with a darker/different colour to give a two tone effect.  I think this would work well with the baby wipe ink pad technique and ink refills to create a lovely blended image - maybe I will try that out soon!
 
Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Vintage Leaves, Guy Greetings
Ink pads - Tangerinr Tango, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Card - Whisper White thick card
Other - Neutral Candy Dots
Other supplies - masking paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x