Wednesday 4 May 2016

Water Colour with Best Thoughts

Hmm.. watercolours... it is definitely something that I would love to be better at.  So please join me on my journey of blog posts dedicated to watercolouring - to start with they will be monthly, but hopefully I might just get good at this and will be able to share my efforts with you more often!  I love this medium, but have a lot to learn, so I hope I can make the mistakes, discovers some tips and techniques along the way so that you too can enjoy trying your hand at watercolouring!
 

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp set - Best Thoughts (this is a hostess set - you can still get this until the end of May if stocks last)
Ink Pads - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Card - Rich Razzleberry, watercolor paper
Other -  Aquapainters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x