Monday 12 May 2014

Beer Monster


Hi!  Today I thought I would share a card I made at the weekend using this fun Beer Monster digi from Pollycraft.  I was having a bit of a play and practice with my Graph'Its, and I'm quite liking the greens at the moment - I've had some good results with the lovely reds, so will have to practice more with other colours!

I am adding this to the following:  
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes - May Link Up  
Just B Creative Crazy - May Linky Party

Materials Used:

Pollycraft - Beer Monster digi
Graph'Its - 4115, 1250, 2015, 8110, 8220, 8250, white Shake'It pen
Copics - B000 to outline the image
Hunkdory - Boys 'n' Men paper pad, white square card blank
My Craft Studio - crystal glitter
Core'Dinations - green card
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy absolutely love the image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x