Monday 19 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat - Chanel


Well thank goodness the gorgeous Scruffy Little Cat craft range came out before I started my "1 Month No Craft Spend Challenge! LOL! (Day 2, and all is well so far, though I could have easily bought a few bits n bobs... but more of that in a couple of days!)  Meanwhile I had a bit of time yesterday to craft, and decided to use one of my new stamp sets.  Its been a while since I did any "real" stamping as I tend to use digi stamps these days, but out came my black Momento ink pad and stamp blocks, teamed up with my Copics and here is the result!

Looking at the eyelashes in the close up photo I think maybe I should have added some black to them, or perhaps a bit of glitter?  Yes, I think glitter for the next - and I may even bling this one up later!

I am adding this card to the following:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes - May Link Up
Just B Creative Crazy - May Linky Party

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Sir Stampalot Challenge - May - Anything Goes 

Materials Used:
Crafters Companion - Scruffy Little Cat Chanel rubber stamp set
Copics - E000, E00, E01, E02, E40, E42, E44, E47, B93, B95, B97, R81, R83, R85
Hunkydory - Eastern Promise paper pad, white card blank
Spellbinder - Asian accents
Core'Dinations - pink card

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful, love the colors and the image.
    Beautiful coloring too!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and colouring, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love eyelashes like that lol! Fabulous card and good luck with your stash diet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x