Friday 28 November 2014

Creative Fingers #58 - Anything Goes


Its time for a new challege over at Creative Fingers,and the challenge theme as always is Anything Goes, so please pop on over and play along!

The sponsor this week is: Rick St Dennis and I chose this pretty Piccot image to use as it reminded me of all the pink pierrot stuff that I had growing up in the 80s - duvet cover, mirror, curtains, lampshade - you name it, you would have probably found it in my room!


Materials Used:
Rick St Dennis - Piccot 2013 digi image
Copics - E41
Graph'Its - 4135, 8220, 8110, 9500

2 comments:

  1. You're my Pick of the Week for Rick's weekly POTW challenge. The new list (which will include your card) goes up next week, check it out here: http://rickstdennis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x