Wednesday 5 November 2014

Poppies - Day #5

Its day 5 pf my poppy cards - I do hope you are not fed up with them yet!  A simple printed topper and base card for today, using Hunkydory goodies.  I've had the Poppy Meadow collection in my stash for some time now, but haven't wanted to use it as its so pretty, but I decided I had to use it and now was the time!

I am adding this card to the following:
Party Time Tuesdays - #188 Anything Goes

Materials Used:
Hunkydory - Poppy Meadow card collection, Poppy Meadow Decoupage - Poppy Delights prints, green and orange card
Spellbinders - Matting basics A and B, classic circles

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous I just love poppies Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x