Tuesday 4 November 2014

Poppies - Day #4

Hi!  Here is day 4 of my 11 days of poppy cards!  After colouring the poppy in, I went to assemble the card, and all of a sudden had one of those "this looks very familiar" moments, and thought I'm sure I didn't do this as my Remembrance Sunday card last year! And no I didn't, but I did use the image and sentiment for my 2012 card!  At least I put the sentiment in a slightly different position!  So to make it a little more different, I used different coloured card for the layers - dusky red and cream rather than black and red.

I am adding this card to the following:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #53 Anything Goes with a Twist Layers 

Party Time Tuesdays - #188 Anything Goes

Materials Used:
IndigoBlu - Poppy Meadow A5 stamp set
Graph'Its - 8270, 8280, 2180, 5215, 5220, 9503, 9401, 9403, 9406, 9409
Copics - E51
Spellbinders - Matting basics A and B
Core'Dination - coloured card
Hunkydory - white 5" x 7" card blank

2 comments:

  1. I saw your card linked at Party Time Tuesday and had to come over to see it in more detail. Gorgeous card! I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x