Saturday 12 April 2014

Hedgehog Wedding


Today's card is made entirely from Tattered Lace dies - and all based around their new hedgehog die.  As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it - make a wedding card, don't ask me why - it just came into my head!

So, I have been waiting patiently for it to arrive (well ok, so maybe not so patiently...), it came a couple of days ago and today I have had chance to play!  I decided to set myself a challenge and use only Tattered Lace dies - this caused me some difficulties deciding what to put in the corners, but ended up choosing a die from the Oriental Embellishments set.  I hope you like my Mr & Mrs Hedgie! 

 I am adding this to the following:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes - April Link Up
Just B Creative Crazy - April Linky Party

Materials Used:
Tattered Lace - Hedgehog, Hat & Cane embellishments, Oriental embellishments, Ribbons, Sentiments 2014
My Craft Studio - crystal glitter
Stix2 - double sided sticky sheet
Crafters Companion - snow white gold pearlescent card
Pink pearlescent card - I think its American Crafts, I have had a stack of it for ages but there is nothing on the packaging to confirm!
Pearl from stash

1 comment:

  1. Such an unusual and yet elegant wedding card :), love the texture as well.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, hope you will continue to share your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x