Saturday 19 April 2014

What A Hoot Shaped Cards


How lucky am I! I've been able to have a play with the fab new CD that Kraftyhands will be launching on the 5th May - though you can pre-order it here to make sure you get yours! And believe me, you will not want to miss this one!  If you would like to see more of the CD have a look at the Kraftyhands YouTube video walk through.


Now I normally shy away from shaped cards as sometimes my cutting skills leave a lot to be desired when it comes to making sure that you can cut things out symetrically!  But using my Brother Scan N Cut made making these cards a dream!  I didn't time it, but if I include printing out, cutting, and putting together I probably had one card done in about 15 minutes if that! 

I am adding these cards to the following:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes - April Link Up 
Just B Creative Crazy - April Linky Party


Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - What A Hoot CD
Brother Scan N Cut - to cut out all elements

 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, love them, Mandy, can't wait for mine to com.
    Hugs julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Mandy.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just OWL-some,I love the bright colours and the bold design of the owls.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x