Tuesday 25 July 2017

Crocodile or Unicorn - which is your bag?


So, I had a bit of fun at the weekend, screen printing some tote bags and drawstring bags with the Cool Croc and Unicorn Wishes screens from Screen Sensation.  I ended up using two colours of ink on each image which I think you will agree looks fab - you can see the difference using just one colour makes on the middle crocodile bag in this photo - that was the first one i printed which made me decide to use two colours to add some depth to the colours/image.

Materials Used:
Screen Sensation: Screen Sensation system, fixing tape, Cool Croc screen, Unicorn Wishes screen, Raspberry, Turquoise, Key Lime & Green inks
Tote bags & drawstring bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x