Saturday 29 July 2017

Daisy Delight


Sometimes our crafty mojo just gets up and walks away - I think I often see mine running!  So where do you look for your inspiration?  I can spend hours on Pinterest, I look on Facebook, at magazines and also product catalogues!

So this card is my take on the sample in the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue - a great place to start when you are looking for your mojo!!

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - Daisy Delight, Soft Sayings kit stamps
Designer Series Paper - Delightful Daisy, Color Theory
Ink - Old Olive, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - gold faceted gems, Stampin' Trimmer, Fast Fuse adhesive, multipurpose liquid glue  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x