Tuesday 17 June 2014

1 Month No Craft Spend Challenge - Day 31 THE END...


 
Well here I am at the end of my challenge.  So how did I do?  Well.... I did make some purchases, but nowhere near as much as I would have normally, and it has definitely made me think about what I am buying and using more - I have even been challenging myself to get stuff out that I have had for a while and not used - and have been having fun using it all!

So, what did I buy...


Britannia Rose dies
Crafters Companion Halcyon Days CD and an exclusive card kit 
Tatty Twinkles CD 
Pets in a Mess CD 
Polkadoodles Rose Budd CD

Now, although I had intended not to buy anything for the month, I guess I would have to admit that I was probably setting myself way too hard a challenge... But all in all I am pretty pleased! :-)

Happy crafting! Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I couldn't resist the Rose Budd CD either. Waiting for mine to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x