Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!  My Dad is no longer with us, but always thought about - so Happy Father's Day Dad!  I needed to make a cad for my OH to send to his Dad so thought I'd try this project in the Cricut Explore Design Space.  I have to admit its a very quick and easy card to make, but quite effective don't you think?

I am adding this card to the following:
Moving Along With the Times - Keep It Clean and Simple

Materials Used:
Cricut Explore - Design Space project
Core'Dinations - blue card
White and black card from stash

3 comments:

  1. What a great father's day card! As you say its really effective!! Sometimes the simplest cards are the best!! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super, what a great card, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Mandy. You are so clever. You always amaze me with your ideas. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x